Our corporate team, competent in various disciplines, strives to offer unique solutions suitable for the purpose. Our experienced team assists multinational and local clients on their long term strategic business planning and the day-to-day operations. Our lawyers combine their legal skills with an understanding of our clients’ business requirements to deliver constructive, relevant and accurate service.
Our team is duly qualified to provide its clients with the complete range of legal services covering strategic planning regarding company incorporation and restructuring as well as a wide range of corporate housekeeping services. We offer a wealth of experience and services in corporate transactions to clients from a range of industries, including hospitality and leisure, tourism, energy, construction, education, aviation, food and beverages, healthcare, information technology and informatics, real estate and heavy industry.
We provide our clients with the best strategic advice and mobilize it quickly. We work in partnership with our clients to understand their needs and deliver swift and effective performance from end to end. We treat our clients as our business partners and seek to add value beyond our legal service. Our breadth and depth of legal disciplines mean that we can tap into a vast range of know-how on any type in any sector.
Our Corporate Law Services
- Analyzing and advising on suitable legal form of the company before the incorporation, incorporation of companies, branches and liaison offices, managing tax office registrations,
- Corporate housekeeping including convening of ordinary or extraordinary general assemblies, drafting of board or directors or other committee’s resolutions, issuance of or amendment to signature circulars and/or internal directives,
- Analyzing technical bankruptcy situations and managing capital increases or decreases from a corporate and tax perspective,
- Drafting standard agreements and required legal documentation required under e-commerce and consumer law,
- Advising on a full range of agreements including lease, service, subcontracting, confidentiality and license agreements companies are party to,
- Training on the Turkish Commercial Code and amendment to companies’ articles of association either to comply with the Turkish Commercial Code or reflect specific agreements among shareholders,
- Intra-group reorganizations including spin-off, merger, conversion, de-registration (liquidation), asset transfer, business transfer and share transfer,
- Implementing and incorporating internal procedures, guidelines or policies,
- All other corporate grievances and day-to-day corporate matters.